2K Bogging update - Aux Air Valve Question

I spent a good deal of time on this particular valve on my CIS 8V car(my
1979, Klaus). It seems to need the plumbing not just intact, but running in
the right direction, I have a Fox manifold and had it directed in the wrong
way for some time, and even on a valve that passes the Bentley test for
closing quickly enough, it didn't operate properly till I redirected it to
go in the proper direction. Which in my case was as simple as getting the
Fox air hose :)
But to get it to idle cold AND warm, it was idling way too fast cold, and
that throws off other things. Yeah, it's a good deal to have it working. (I
was SO happy to have it finally working right!) And vaccuum leaks are evil.
Doesn't matter where they are.
Cathy