FS Artic White 16v in CT Not Mine

On 7:38:17 pm 01/19/06 Jean-Claude Desinor <desinor@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>    What's wrong with being North and East?
>    Mine has always been, much more North than CT anyways, and it
> still shines. Granted, since 1996 it has not seen salt, but it was a
> daily driver before that.
>
>     Jean-Claude
>     84 8v (turned 22 on December 5)

Likewise my 16V, it's been an Ontario car its whole life, and it's decent
enough. I think somehow that a salt belt 16V stands a better chance of
having been spoiled in a garage than an 8V, and it will even have a non
cooked interior in it as an added bonus. Of course, this one may be salted
too, and there's nothing as nice as those salt free ones.
cathy (middle posting because I'm confused)