What transmission would YOU recommend?

Tall 5th is really nice.  FF/FN are usually cheap, but if you can't source
them (they are getting rare around here) the ACN is also a nice gearing.

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - Daily driver project,
'65 Ghia Coupe
95 Eurovan, etc, etc... :)

"Dan" <danws69@earthlink.net>
Sent by: scirocco-l-bounces+cory_langford=bcit.ca@scirocco.org
Jan 12, 2006 01:02 PM
Please respond to
danws69@earthlink.net

<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
cc

Subject
RE: What transmission would YOU recommend?

Julie said:
>> On my old 8v I loved the FF with its tall 5th Good on gas and quiet on
the
>> highway.

>> BTB. Welcome to the list  :) Say Hi to her for us!

I can't concur enough. FF/FN transmission FTW (for the win).

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!