2008 scirocco

--- Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2359340&postid=25781156#25781156

> I dunno about you guys, but if that is how it looks, it's
> likely to be the first
> car I buy off the showroom floor.

I have to more-or-less agree, it's not a bad looking car.
But like everyone else, I worry that it will be an
overweight pig.  It needs to be kept light, SIMPLE, and
perhaps take a few more styling cues from the original.

And what of the thought I had this morning - will this list
expand to support the Mk3 Scirocco?

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com