2008 scirocco

>>> And what of the thought I had this morning - will this list expand to
support >>> the Mk3 Scirocco?

>>> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio

--------------------------------

Oh snap! You're right!

With the exception of us die-hard enthusiasts, what *would/will* we do with
all the yuppies that buy these things? (One thing I think to keep in mind
will be that these cars will all come with 100k warranties, AND, most of the
folks buying them will NOT be gear-heads like us.....2?)

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!