Pulling the tranny - '81 8V

make sure ALL the sheet metal bolts are out. Even the one thats up and to
the rear of the motor. That will hang it up as well.

Just give a good grunt and pull. It should slide out.

I would rather pay the 50$ extra and get a good clutch kit. Its a PITA to
change so do it once and forget it.

As for the seals? Call Mark & Dave for a seal kit. It has every thing you
need.

Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"