Help Timbo Decide...

Yeah, but what a commute! That road down out of the mountains was a lot of fun.
Too bad I didn't have a turbo when I lived it CO, the altitude just
guts a Scirocco's performance.
But all that horseshit aside, CO didn't do shit for me in the time I
lived there. Don't know why I stayed as long as I did. Sounds like it
isn't working all that great for you either.
Time for a change!! ;^)
Dan