Help Timbo Decide...

See, the thing is - I have tried the western slope, although farther
south. I lived in Woodland Park, and then Divide (both west of
Colorado Springs). Those were kind of ok - no employment for either of
us, and one hellava commute to colorado springs.

--Timbo

--
Early 84 Scirocco 8v Alpine White
Early 84 Scirocco 8v Pewter Metallic