Help Timbo Decide...

Nate Mellom said:
> I've been through Philly and Denver, and I'd recommend Denver in a
> heartbeat, because a) they don't use salt on their roads, and b) there
> are mountains in Colorado.

Oh no, no salt, just sand (busted/chiped windshields, paint, etc) and MAG
CHLORIDE...which is MORE CORROSIVE than salt (yeah, the DOT keeps that
little fact quiet and just touts its enviornmental benefits).

> Why don't you stay in Colorado (where I'll eventally end up, if I can
> convince the wife to move to the Western Slope), but move out of Denver?
> Somewhere still most mountainous, but less Denverous?
> Nate

Nate has a good suggestion here Tim...what about the western slope?

Certain parts of Denver certainly do suck, just like any big city.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)