Holy SUGAR! '75 w/ 40k on eBay

That would the infamous Dave Ewing selling that...here is his post on the
pickups list:

"Hello all!!  I finally got the Scirocco on Ebay.  I wanted to let
everyone know so you can 1. just know, 2. pass it on to someone who may
be interested or someone who may know someone interested and 3. if you
are a retailer friend of mine,  you could post it somewhere or just know
that it is on Ebay and available.

I had fun revitalizing the little bugger and it was tempting to keep but
I have more projects on the horizon including finishing school and a new
job.

Thanks and enjoy!

Dave"

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)