Wolfsburg Center caps?

I'm looking for 2 Wolfsburg centercaps - I've got two, would like a set.
I've looked on one of them and don't see any part numbers.
They look like this:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/Misc/?action=view&current=100_0515.jpg
Doe anyone have some in the garage or in a box somewhere?
Anyone know of a place that carries them?
If you see them at a pick-n-pull, grab them for me, I'll make it worth your
while.
I'm pretty sure they'll be hard to come by, but I figure it's worth asking.

Thanks,
GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy