VW bagdes

I'm sure my sticker place could do them (reminds me, I have to bug them
AGAIN about the rear window decal, so all that rubbing is not in vain).
They embroidered my coveralls for me (the pink ones HAD to say Barbie, you
know?) and if it was for a badge, I'd have to make a second stop to the
place that trims the edges. If there was interest, I could probably get
some done. Perhaps this should be a new thread, I could check into doing
"16V " ones and other simple designs, it costs for a pattern if it's too
specialized.
And I still have lots of .org stickers if anyone is in need, but Cincy is
easier than mailing them...
Cathy