OT: Cheap Cabriolet

On 3:03:02 am 01/02/06 "Brian Haygood" <haygood@myway.com> wrote:

> Just looks like a cute project car.  Thought someone might be
> interested, since we all like saving old ones.  '87 Cabriolet for $350
> on Craigslist.
>

> http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/117220145.html

Just what I need!! Another Cabby!! <shudder> OTOH, I did begin the new year
at the wheel of an A1 because of the Cabby. (and because my friggin bug
wouldn't start...) But it'll be out of winter shortly, stored as it
rightfully should be, courtesy of <drumroll please> MY NEW 2002 FOCUS!!
(for the daughter, I'd rather stick a needle in my eye than be that bored
on the road). Anyway, chalk that up as another A1 safely out of harm's way.
But if you ever want a Cabby project, a decent parts cabby would sure be a
good idea. And I love what they've done with the interior...;)
Cathy