FS: 1.8 solid lifter stage 3 head!! Also JH block

I'm thinking there are some 8v guys and gals here on the list.

Really need to get this stuff out of my garage. It isn't crap stuff that
some people throw out there. I had some serious time and money put into this
stuff. Just want to find a good home.

This is what I had up on Vortex. I have pics at home that I'll send out if
someone wants them.

Just like the subject states. Full stage three. Ported polished, three angle
valve grind, match ported intake and exhaust (euro dual downpipe) Neuspeed
throttle body. New valves, springs, cam, etc.... Porting work done by Steve
Hannaford in Tacoma Washington. Custom made cam also done by Steve. It is
aggressive as you can get without emissions problems. Head has zero miles on
it. Total cost was $800 for parts and head work.
Also have a JH 1.8 block with everything needed for a rebuild. New bearings,
wrist pins, bolts, gaskets,etc..... Was going to do it myself but decided a
16v would be more my speed.

Head $650 with intake, exhaust manafold

Block with original pistons,and other parts $150. The parts alone are $300+
Also have a bunch of the hoses and stuff as well.

Would prefer local pick-up but am willing to ship the head and other items
anywhere at buyers expense. Block and other stuff would be local to West
Seattle pickup only.

I have pics but not sure how to post em. (Don't give me a hard time since
I'm not a computer guy) I'll send them to anyone that is intersted.
sciroccojunky@gmail.com