Was: Good TV Now: OT: Fun TV

I just wanted to let everyone know that this video link didn't just show up
out of the blue.  It was actually a follow-up to a reply I made to Julie's
TV post.  Unfortunately, that post got bounced by the list so I think only
Julie saw it.

Here's the orinial post:

Other interesting tv to note:

5th Gear:  Thursady morning, 7:30am eastern, Speed Channel.
Top Gear:  Caught it once recently.  Sat night, 8pm (IIRC) on Discovery
Science Channel.  Have not seen it anywhere since.

And today, I caught Richard Hammond (small guy on Top Gear) hosting a show
called Brainiac: Science Abuse. It was on G4TV.

Also, not sure if this one's been found, but I saw a MkI cruising in front
of the night club in Purple Rain.