I miss wrenching on the roc!!!!! (I WANT CINCY)

Well, sitting here being bored, drinking, and waiting for laundry to get
done, I am thinking of course about my cars! (imagine that!!) Since the
future plans for my Cavalier are plowing through my head since the bondo in
one of the rear 1/4 has cracked. I have been wanting to get bulding on the
roc again. I have worked out a wonderful agreement with the guys I spend
time at the garage with that all 3 of us can work on our projects and have
our own little areas. The garage is about 25X60ft with 40ft being a second
or "side" bay. The owner is getting the main part of the second for his 56
Chevy streetrod truck, then me and my other buddy are splitting what is left
for him to build his new motor for his '65 Formula Vee and me to POR15 my
parts.

My Rocco will soon be moved (hopefully next week) from the parking lot of my
apt complex to the storage unit it was in last winter. This is where I will
be pulling the rear beam, and all the parts i can get off from underneath
that I can and then take them to the garage to POR 15 them. Once all the the
parts are done and back on the car with the poly bushings I will be dragging
it probably to another buddy's garage to POR15 the whole underside of that
chassis and finish up the body prep and painting it there. I have chosen
Chevy Arrival Blue for the color. Then, back to "THE" garage to put
everything back together with my PF motor and 2H tranny. For now I am just
going to keep the CIS as I don't have the time or money right now to go for
MS. The only thing I may be doing is going to a solid lifter JH head since I
have the connection on one with a G-grind for cheap.

I just want the damn car to be back on the road so I can enjoy it once the
weather warms back up!! And to be at Cincy!!
Less than 101D 9H and 41M left!!!!

Rhett