For Sale: '80 Callaway Turbo Scirocco (long)

someone drive this and take some more pics of it so we can see... i DONT
need this but am trying to figure out how i can afford it :)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'83 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)