suspension...calling racers

Well, I know that its not a popular choice but I had Eibachs on my first
rocco. And they were amazing! THe struts were shot and it still road like
rails.  Eibachs are a spring usually built more for performance than looks.
This is what I have on my Z also and it handles really well for the "pig"
that it is. (although not that big of a pig.)
The difference between the cars I don't understand either.

Rhett