suspension...calling racers

now I'm sure that this subject has been beaten to death but,  what is the
absolute best handling setup?  I have H&R's right now and i don't know if
they are sagging or what but they just don't meet my needs.  My dads car
handles like a house fly and i don't understand why his is so much better
than mine.  According to him we have the same coil over kit, but his is much
much stiffer than mine.  oh and i don't care about drive ability, it's
over-rated.

Ben Walter