Subject: Close call

John:  glad you've got good reflexes.  Love those 200q20vs; been to many
a track event in them (they're pretty popular even now).
Consider joining us with the Audi club at the track (NHIS) on May 15-16;
right up in Epping NH.  One of the main things you learn is car control.

http://www.naaclub.org/

Heck, you should have gone to our winter driving school last weekend up
in the Littleton area at Tim O'Neil's rally school.  2 days practicing
understeer, oversteer, countersteer and recovery.  Sounds like your
reflexes worked out OK.

A Scirocco would also be a good car at that track; it's pretty tight.
I'm hopeful to bring my big Audi coupe, but that's probably too soon to
finish the turbo conversion (with my motor from a '91 200q20v).

Chris
---
Chris Miller, Bolton, MA  c1j1miller@aol.com
'97 Audi A4tq, '91 coupe q, '85 4ksq, '81 VW Scirocco
'91 200q20v site ==> http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/welcome.html