Mk2 Filler Necks.

Hi folks.

I don't know if you US guys suffer the same problem as we do in the UK of rusty filler necks that then drop into the fuel tank? The new necks cost ?200ish ($350US) from VW so most of us have to fabricate our own or trek round junk yards. luckily mine is ok at the moment (the benefit of having a 1992 Scirocco!!)

Anyways, a guy over here is looking at making up some at less than half the price of the dealership cost and I thought some of you peeps might be interested.
http://www.no-rice.com/forum/index.php?p=vt&tid=11241

Cheers
AdamG
1992 Scirocco Scala