Sciroccos and kids?

On 5:29:57 pm 02/16/06 Phil Boeye <rocco_phil@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >  She's turning out alright. She even wants her own
> >  Rocc.
> >
> >  (Ohhh god. What have I done to her....)
>

> And it now becomes a genetic disease.  Dear Lord.
>
> Scirocco 12-Step.  ;)

Not always, they can, umm, mutate.
Here's how mine turned out:
Son: Jetta, Jetta, Rabbit, Rabbit. All fairly dead. One Jetta was actually
bought for him though, so I could sling him in and out of his car seat.
That three year old's now 22 and I never expected he'd drive that car, much
less mod it. Air bags, metal flake, the works.

Daughter: Cabby, (focus) I worry about her a bit...

And whoever was asking about kids and Roccs? Get a four door and save your
back, they start out like a few jugs of oil and end up like a transmission
to sling around...(yeah, that's in metric)
This would be why I got the Jetta instead of keeping the Firebird.
Cathy