Three Point Seatbelts in the Rear? was: Sciroccos and kids?

My MKI has them. You can feel the hole by gentley running your hand over the
C pillar. There is no mount poit cut on the bottom for the bolt, but that
can be drilled.

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"