Euro light conversion question

Yes, I ordered mine from Futrell and am very happy with them.  If you choose
to order them from Futrell, call them and specify that they are for Scirocco
Euro lights, they will modify (for free) the connectors accordingly
Yes, you can make your own by folling the directions, but I don't know squat
about wiring and it was worth it to me to have a professional relay kit.
Also a two thumbs up to Roger for installing them!

GP