From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
C Boyko
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:15 PM
To: Roger concha
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Euro light conversion question

> On 2/12/06, David Brown <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net> wrote:
> >  I remember reading somewhere about the lights burning wiring or
> >  something along those lines.  What wiring and relays do I need?
> >  Does anyone make a kit for the wiring -lenses?  Rapidparts has
> >  complete kits with lenses, but they are alittle pricey.
> >
> >  Thanks
> >  David
> >  86 16V being resurrected
> >  84 Wolfsburg organ donor
> >  86 Jetta with electrical gremlins

I'm going there again soon, the cabby is wearing my "first" (read,
pretty
shitty, removed from the 16V) harness, and will get Klaus' good one, and
he's getting the whole av-grade thing done (which is a cosmetic upgrade
in
my case, "Expando" rocks my world and looks so vintage). I think that
makes
7. The Futrell harness looks good, but you can easily do your own.
Instructions are on the .org site under tech procedures, and IIRC, there
are also tech notes from Patrick, are they on Salty's site? Keep an eye
out
for relays on sale and you're golden. You can upgrade the harness before
you get the new lights, it will probably improve their intensity a bit.
Another bonus is that once you've built that harness, you know how to
relay
anything else that might need it.

Cathy