Winter Sucks

> Well, I'll throw my hat into the ring.  At least it snowed.  I figure, if
> it's going to be winter, at least let it be winter - ya dig?

The warm weather we were having was really nice, don't get me wrong - but it
threw me off course.  I don'y mind grey days, if they bring rain.  I don't
mind winter, as long as we get snow
I just like a winter to feel like winter.

Now, granted I'm not stuck anywhere, I don't have to put up with feet of
snow at a time...
Today I drove home from State College PA to (basically) Washington Dc
through the snow covered mountains on clear roads - it was like something
out of currier & ives, as the wind hadn't blown the now off the trees yet.

Just my $.02

GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy