Winter Sucks

As I stare out across a snow covered airport ramp, my mind
wanders....

I am in desperate need of a "fix."  The VR6 in the "winter
car" isn't doing it for me.  Specifically, I need to hear
the scream of a 16v engine.  I think the last time I heard
it was October, when I went for a drive with Cathy in the
Headache.  My poor white 16v is sitting behind the 172,
somewhat neglected for the past few months in part because
of Gino hogging attention, with a flat battery and a few
other niggling issues.  Once the snow is removed, perhaps I
can jump it and get it down to the other end of the airport
to a heated shop space.  That way I can have it ready for
when the roads clear.

God I hate winter.

Sorry to all you west-coasters, you just wouldn't
understand.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172