Removal of Broken Front Disk Screw

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:17:40 -0600, "Mike VanAmburgh"
<mvanamburgh@charter.net> wrote:

>When I recently replaced the rotors on my M3, the screws were also included.
>Strangely, I don't remember the screws coming with the rotors for my ol'
>VWs...

They do get more money for BMW and MB parts (though not that much more
for rotors) so I guess you need to get something "free".  I'm really
amazed at the price differences in some shared (identical) electrical
parts (switches, relays, voltage regulators) between 924/944 Porsches
and Sciroccos.. like 3 or 4 times more for the Porsche.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9