Mega Squirt gurus..

Cory,
All your stock bits will work. That being said, the main thing you have to
worry about is the trigger for MegaSquirt. If you are using a stock 4 window
hall sensor. You only have one option. you will still have to use the
distributor for ignition I suggest you wire in a knock box hack to keep your
knock going.-- you will have to research this a bit. I *believe* that using
the Megasquirt to trigger the knock box will be sufficient, BUT I am NOT
100% sure.

If you move to a crank trigger. Or if you are using and ABA block (that
already has it). then you can move to wasted spark and drop the need for
stock ignition. Coil packs off an ABA will work fine. Another option is to
grab and EDIS system out of a 4clyn ford.

Stuff you can re-use
Both of these are triggered by a simple output.. no need to wire your own.
FP relay -- It has some built in smarts to turn off when ignition quits...
Transferpump/O2 sensor relay  works great to power O2 sensor. or WBO2 sensor
if you get one.
I am not sure about Megasquirt, but I suspect your IAC can be reused (
simple 8v yes, PWM 16v I don't know). Last I checked(Its been a while) Knock
ignition retard was not supported.

Highly recommended
WBO2 sensor
New temp sensor.. (soon I'll have data posted up for the values that you
will need) Do not hook up your Thermotime switch it doesnt work right...

Installation tricks:
DO NOT CUT your fuel lines. Go down to your local hydrolics shop and get new
ones made that couple to the ones that your CIS screws into. (Parker --
Skinner) if you have one. Or believe it or not the place that services
pressure washers.

New stuff:
Megasquirt -- Call Scott Williams
 Injectors -- Call Scott Williams
Fuel Rail -- Ross Machine Racing, or adjust a 1.8T fuel rail to fit.. (may
not work with stock intake)
FPR -- buy a new one
Air filter -- buy a new cone filter and adapt it to fit on your current CIS
pipe ( the plastic one )
Air Temp Sensor -- buy the GM one.
Crank Trigger.. I don't have a preference, but you can try electromotive.

O2 sensor -- Mike Potter (www.parts4vws.com) I suggest a WBO2.. makes tuning
much easier AND its cheaper than the stock NBO2, but only IF the Megasquirt
you buy supports it. Else wait a couple of weeks and goto www.vems.hu  -->
products --> WBO2/EGT sensor. If you want other options for WBO2 Talk to
other folks on the list I helped with this one.

Junkyard finds
Hall sensor plug pigtail... you will understand why..

Hows that for complete.
Basically wiring it in takes like 5 wire cuts and power from battery and
ground to the engine point

Also Repair/Replace the body to Engine ground.. It will help cure a lot of
ills.

Or you can wait till I get some VEMS units fully configured and tested for
this application. And have it all ready for you to go WBO2 closed loop. But
thats probably too far away for you.