Mega Squirt gurus..

I have decided on the 2L pg turbo to go Mega Squirt (I was originally
going to get a custom chip from SNS for the Digi-1 ecu).

I have a whole lot of research to do, but I know there were a few people
who put M.S. on their sciroccos so I thought I'd ask for info straight
from the source :)

I was wondering about the ignition.  I have heard from locals to stick
with a distrib as the coil packs that were suggested tend to burn out a
lot and the original distrib with hall sensor is much simpler to hook in.
Anyone tried the new M.S.2?  I see they claim you don't need a crank
sensor anymore, so I am not sure which way to go.

Also, what did you use for things like Temp sensors, etc,?  I see that the
sites are suggesting the GM sensors.  Of course they won't fit into the VW
flanges, so will the typical water temp sensor, etc that the g60 (and
other digi-2 cars use) work with M.S.?  Or do I have to have an adaptor
made and grab some GM sensors?

Any other things you ran across that I should look out for would be great
info.  I figure I will do research now and order up everything I need next
month for when the weather starts to get nicer around here.

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - Daily driver project,
'65 Ghia Coupe