Help me with my Mk1 shopping list

On 2/7/06, Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:

> As luck would have it, our own Mark F. had one for sale a few months back.
> Maybe he'll chime in...Just do a search for "Schrick 272".

That was in a moment of panic to get some cash together...  :-)

I've decided to keep it, unless someone is interested in my fresh,
(highly) P&P'ed solid lifter head.  It has -2k on it since it was
completely rebuilt w/ new valves, guides, and seals.  Valves were
back-cut, w/ a 3 angle valve job.  The head was shaved, and cc'ed at
10.85:1 compression.  All work was done by a friend at the shop I used
to work at,  so it's a "government" job...   Comes with a g-grind, or
Schrick 272 depending on offer...  I'm not "actively" selling it, but
if I get a good offer I will let it go...

Later,

Mark.
75
86