Warm up reg gone bad??

> I checked spark and it is fine.  Injectors are new 3 weeks ago.

Just for shits and giggles, what was the sequence of the pump, etc, and
injectors? I chased what became known as "assrunning" for ages assuming
that my new injectors were fine, but swapping for a used set improved
things a lot. I'm going to swap again for a new new set, since the spray
pattern still isn't great. But the point is, I think I sent crap into the
new ones when I swapped out a bunch of other components. Distributor, fuel
pump, etc got done after the injectors. (Man, I sure huffed a lot last
year.) The filter should catch the crap, but who knows. I'd check the spray
patterns to rule it out. And there are screens on the WUR that could have
crap in them, give them a cleaning too. Then on to the ever popular bentley
tests for pressure...
cathy