lowering?

I had to put my two cents in. Cutting springs is always the cheap way out.
Spending time doing some research on what is good and what works. Ghetto
spring cutting is never a good thing. You're pretty much always sacrificing
something. Also a personal piece of advice. When doing suspension you should
go through and make sure that all bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends,
etc..... are all up to date and working properly. I bought a H&R cup kit and
had it installed. Thought that my ride would be like new when I had them
installed. Well, brand new shocks and springs rode like crap. I thought it
was the cup kit. Well, after spending a ton of dough fixing some deferred
maintenance it rides like new. My steering rack was leaking and really loose
working. Got all suspension components replaced with new and some new sway
bars. My car rides about as good as my M3. Steering is like new. Also don't
forget the strut bearings.

urethane bushings rock. Don't use them for motor mounts unless your racing
and gutting the interior tho. I just made that mistake. Doh!! Vibrates like
hell. They warned me it would vibrate but didn't think it would much more
than normal. I was wrong.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Happy Holidays........!!