vacumm

I was thinking that I have a nice photo of an 84 Wolfsburg engine bay, a
Mars red car too. Somehow thinking it wouldn't be helpful :) (1.9TD
conversion)
I can look at mine (85) but I have no way to know if it's right or wrong as
I still haven't had it running. Someone must have a good stock example of
an 8V. My cabby's got AC, and Klaus' (my 79's) is likely not going to help
either, as he's such a splice. And I'm pretty sure I don't have a Bentley
to cover this year.
So where are the 8Vers???

Cathy