vacumm

Not to be a smart ass, but is the sticker under the hood still there? If it is then that will show you the vacuum line diagram for the car. I remember asking this exact same question prior to getting the Bently and then someone pointed out that it should be on a sticker under the hood.

  Boy, it was there big as life and if it had been a snake it would have bitten me....

  HTH,

  EL T

levi perkins <subawrxsti@yahoo.com> wrote:
  can any one send me a diagram of the vacuum hoses in an 84 rocco?