From: raveracer77 [mailto:raveracer77@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 9:12 PM
To: Marc Getty; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [OT] eBay Advice Needed

    Well firstly I can tell you that everything he writes in french is just
random Explitives.  No usefull information in those lines of text.  Son of a
B*%^&, Jesus Christ, holy F kinds of stuff.  Not exact translations really.
I don't know much about ebay but what would happen if you did the thing he's
talking about with the Mutual disagreement thing?  Does it hurt your
history?  By not doing it is it hurting his history?  I don't understand
what his problem is and why he's so combative unless some harm will come to
his account.  He should have read the entire auction first.  His own fault
really.  Mtl Marc would know more about the French Canadian condition then I
would.  I haven't lived in Montreal for a number of years and I learned
French in France.  There's actually a big enough difference that I'd have
difficulty communicating even though I'm Canadian.

      Rave Racer
Currently:
NEW!!  91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2