Wedge Engineering Seat bracket for Recaro...?

At least in my situation, the tongue isn't that much of a concern - I can still
raise that hole another ~3/4" and lower the front.

I'm nearly 100% positive that I can get it to work if I cut out an access slot
from the rear - especially if I do it precisely w/ a dremel. I'll do another
diagram tonight and also post a pic of the modified bracket.

JT