Wedge Engineering Seat bracket for Recaro...?

cool. I'm sure taller people will benefit from that big time. I'm keeping my
eye out for some canadian corrado recaro bases. Those are the shiznit.  They
have front to back and up and down power. Also low enough for taller people.
About as easy to get as uranium 238 though.