[OT] What's it worth? '83 Audi Urq

LOL!  I'd roll down there with a trailor and $1000 cash, and say "take it
or leave it".  I bet he'd bite considering all of the other "junk" he has
laying around, I agree he probably has no idea what he's got.  If you get
it, bring it to OUR Cincy, screw those Audi guys!  :D  I wonder if we
could allow an exception so you didnt have to park it on the Kia side....

Brendan