Julie's new fun toy

On 2:15 pm 08/13/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> Fitipaldi by OZ for the rims and Kumo's as rubber.I just got in from
> replacing  a siezed caliper, disk, inner and outer bearings and
> races.(with out a press too..) After a shower, and wearing my new
> German Auto Parts T shirt, off the get the core charge back from the
> parts store...As a name? Possibly Freki, one of Odins wolves of war, or
> after Odin himself. Not sure yet. Still putting it together. Soldering
> clamp join connectors etc. Ohh and the bearings, the front when I get
> the tool. I have a bearing, but just waiting till the tool arrives.Man
> its fast AND pretty  :) But NO MKI...

Nice, nice. I'm still doing piddly ass things, cleaning out the
garage/shuffling cars. Just put a new outdoor/indoor temp guage into Klaus,
fabbed up a slick little bracket for that, it's pretty stealthy. (I still
need to paint the device and add woodgrain trim, LOL. Hopefully high in the
fenderwell is a good place for the sensor. I keep trying to bond with the
family, but they're all sleeping!
Cathy