Julie's new fun toy

Fitipaldi by OZ for the rims and Kumo's as rubber.
I just got in from replacing a siezed caliper, disk, inner and outer bearings and races.(with out a press too..) After a shower, and wearing my new German Auto Parts T shirt, off the get the core charge back from the parts store...
As a name? Possibly Freki, one of Odins wolves of war, or after Odin himself. Not sure yet. Still putting it together. Soldering clamp join connectors etc. Ohh and the bearings, the front when I get the tool. I have a bearing, but just waiting till the tool arrives.
Man its fast AND pretty :) But NO MKI...