So, if you're not at Brian's, what are you up to?

On 8/13/06, Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Painting the garage (inside).
> <<http://www.lugosisfriends.com/VW/garage.jpg>>
>
> Now I am off to Home Depot to go buy neons for the garage.

Quebecois translation: neons = fluorescent

Just in case anyone thought that Marc was going all "ricer" on us....
:)  I found it odd that you guys call them "neons" when I lived in
Montreal for a while...

As for me, I'm back to the (hopefully) final task on the 82 after a
week of hell - I had a pinched nerve in my neck (from the MANY hours I
spent on a creeper under the car...)  I thought lower back pain
sucked, but it surprised me just how debilitating an f'ed up neck can
be...

Anyways, I'll be cleaning up and repacking the CV's on hybrid 90/100mm
halfshafts today and installing them.  I'll be calling the flatbed
later today to get the car out of my shop (which only has a loading
dock, no ramp).  I may weld up some ramps, but I have to work out with
the landlord whether or not I'm keeping this shop for another year
first...

The 82 Caddy will be going in when the 82 Scirocco goes out.  I need
to get that on the road as well - the fuel mileage of the Chevy/Kia is
shocking.  Hopefully all it'll need is a new headgasket for now, as I
still haven't found a good 1.9TD to swap into it...

Later,

Mark.
75 - stripped shell
82 - ABA/JH