So, if you're not at Brian's, what are you up to?

I just got back from B.I.R. camped from thurs night till today(no shower the
whole time by the way). we would start every day at 8am with a drink and
cruse in my budies party wagon. Custom international garden tractor pulling
a trailer with 10 10inch subwoofers, 16 4x6s lighted neon bar in the middle,
and plenty of beads! Watch the top fuel drags on espn tonight and you just
might see us!