So, if you're not at Brian's, what are you up to?

Yesterday:
Scored a shift boot, seat reclining knob and a set of Neuspeed/H&R Race
springs (for a song!) at a local yard.

Today:
Hanging with the wife and kid, doing the family thing.

This week:
Installing said springs and a replacement driveshaft, getting ready for
the Treffen Autocross on Saturday.

Nate