Julie's outlook of the weekend

I dont think the fan was coming on. Apart from that, not sure.
Got the struts done tonight. WOW. What a difference! Now I can hear a cyclical grind from the DS front that varies with speed.
This weekend, clean the engine bay, tune the car and adjust the air bypass string. And find out what the grind is....