Julie's outlook of the weekend

On 11:47 am 08/08/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> Give up on MKI's? No way. I want a pristine MKI, no rust etc to work
> with and I am will to search some more. Even fly to California if
> nessisary. Getting this one just gives me a start on a good pair
> collection. Besides, every one knows the MKII is the poor cousin.
> (obligitory jibe)

Meh, no worries, Julie. But any A1-ster worth his or her salt knows it's a
quartet at least, not a pair collection. I still need a Caddy I guess...and
I was having a hell of a good time driving the chunky stripper in the
group. Topless is the way to go on a day like this...

As for the obligatory jibe, (which anyone who sails will tell you is a hell
of a lot better than a surprise jibe), YOU'd better not be the poor cousin
if you bought a 16V! Get that plastic flexed up there girlfriend :)

Cathy, driving 8V goodness, with or without a lid :)