Shine rear swaybar dimension & metallurgical advice needed +(ATTN: Ron P.

Need to chime in before this get perpetuated.
An anti-swaybar/swaybar/anti-rollbar (whatever!) will not change chassis
stiffness. i.e. stiffness of the car frame/body itself.
It'll change roll stiffness. It'll make the end of the car that it is
attached to stiffer in roll.

The effect of that additional roll stiffness is to cause a greater
percentage of the total weight transfer while cornering to occurr at that
end. So, more weight on the outside rear tire, reducing it's grip somewhat,
and less weight on the outside front tire, aiding it's grip somewhat.

To run my mouth off even further, total weight transfer while cornering is a
function of track width, CG height and the cornering acceleration or G's.
Suspension type, geometry, stiffness or the presence of swaybars do not
change total weight transfer except in a very peripheral way.
Barring logitudinal weight transfer due to braking or acceleration the total
weight on the front tires does not change due to cornering acceleration.
Same is true at the rear. The weight distribution on the front tires will
depend on the roll stiffness distrubution. i.e. is the back stiffer than the
front or vice-versa and by how much.

An extreme example on a Scirocco is lifting the inside rear tire. Once the
rear tire is in the air no more weight transfer can happen at the rear. All
the rear weight is on the outside rear. Additional cornering speed or
acceleration will only transfer weight between the front tires.
Dan