From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:15 PM
To: julie@menloparkrandd.com; 'Org, Scirocco'
Subject: RE: Julie's outlook of the weekend

> The weekend was pretty much as Dave relayed to you and I did
> drive away with a "new" car :)

Dave and I poured some blood into that 2.0 swap, so enjoy it.

Also, that is the very car that I eyeballed to within factory alignment
specs (after swapping every bushing in the front end).

Actually, Dave and I have put quite a bit into that thing, and now it is in
even better hands.

What was causing the cutting out? Just overheat?

Al