Okay, try again...or never mind!

On 7:52 pm 08/04/06 "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/4/06, Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> > >  Okay, you know what? Just never mind this whole thing, 'k?
> > >  Must be the heat, I'm really having some serious blonde
> > >  moments this week, I tell you.
> >
> >  Be sure to use lube that is as NON-CONDUCTIVE as possible.  I
> recall you mentioned dielectric grease (bad nono).
>

> I thought dielectric grease IS a non-conductive/insulating fluid, no?
>
> Later,
>
> Mark.
> 75
> 82
> 82 Caddy
> 93 Chevy/Kia 1/2 ton

A quick field test with the handy conductivity tester reveals that it IS
non-conductive. The packaging suggests it should be used on spark plug wire
connectors and such, and touts its properties of water exclusion/corrosion
resistance and the like. I can honestly say I've yet to see that green
corrosion on any connector I've ever coated with it, so I'll continue to
use it.
Cathy