Stubborn ignition rotor removal tips

The only PO that put anything on it before me was some guy in Osnabruck, it
was all 13 years old when I got it. Man that seems so young now! I just
*officially* downgraded my daily, the bug's off the road for the rest of
the summer, I'm going topless baby!! Can't insure them all, may as well
drive the Cabby!
Cathy, scaring young children everywhere!